Halo Trial United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Player Ranking System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
=SA=Prome
Legend
Legend
=SA=Prome

Player Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Player Ranking System   Player Ranking System I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:49 am

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The long awaited Player Ranking has finally arrived!

HTU will adopt a point system for ranking of players to determine the best players on Halo Trial.

Points can only be earned in official HTU Klan Wars and official HTU Tournaments, including 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3, oddball, King of the Hill, Team King, race etc)

To prove earned points, you must provide screen shot of post carnage report and upload them to Proof of Victory section of HTU site, and state how you earned them. (ex. I earned 8 points by defeating -GB- in a Klan War with 1 flag and 3 kills, 1 death)

Each Flag Scored = 5 Point

Your ratio = Points ( I.E your kills divide by death in TS and CTF games) Note: ratio point does not apply for 1 vs 1 tournaments.

In 1 vs 1 tournaments, each succesful rounds a player wins earns him 7 points. In addition, the winner of that tournament earns an extra 20 points and 2nd place earns an extra 10 points.

Tied games will not be taken into consideration to prevent cheating.

Click on the huge icon on the HTU home page titled "The War Zone"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
https://halotrialunited.forumotion.com

Player Ranking System
Page 1 of 1