Halo Trial United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prada G

Go down 
+19
r3Noname
Mudd
diox1d3
Fiasco
Valen
MEGAPANDA
Dan
fearlol
Eastbay
knaux
Pickle =SA=
H£¬¥øMåmÂ
mortal
spawnz
PuN
Droid
=SA=Prome
Locke
pradagee
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MEGAPANDA

Prada G - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prada G   Prada G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:06 am

rematch droid? i can actually communicate with my partner now.

+ you bailed on the TS. We should play that too sometime.
Back to top Go down
Valen
Pro
Pro
Valen

Prada G - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prada G   Prada G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:49 am

Guys, let keep it somewhat on topic here.

Electro, i can understand maybe everyone has different computers and plays, and even by chance that you and someone play halo, but 4 person household? c'mon. Also, that's not how families work when they play games together. If someone was introducing themself, they'd say that they are "so and so's relative."

Not some random ass name all of a sudden poppin up, no past clans, no "real" intro, no mention of relatives, and happens to already be hip to a new halo league. -That shit just doesn't happen.
Back to top Go down
fearlol
Decent
Decent

Prada G - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prada G   Prada G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:56 am

valen i have respect for you ever since i met you in PI but honestly if you cant tell this kid is crazy/ has a mental issue you need to take a look at things this kid is practically a pathological liar lmao
Back to top Go down
PuN
Pro
Pro

Prada G - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prada G   Prada G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:09 am

AND GAY!
dont forget that!!
Back to top Go down
Fiasco
Beast
Beast
Fiasco

Prada G - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prada G   Prada G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:27 am

you can ask them both to go into mortal or edens server and they can ip check to see if their ip matches or not. if they refuse then i wonder why
Back to top Go down
diox1d3
Beast
Beast

Prada G - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prada G   Prada G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:24 pm

Fiasco wrote:
you can ask them both to go into mortal or edens server and they can ip check to see if their ip matches or not. if they refuse then i wonder why

What if he gets a ringer to go in?
Back to top Go down
Mudd

Prada G - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prada G   Prada G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:30 pm

Wrecked
Back to top Go down
Dan
Legend
Legend

Prada G - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prada G   Prada G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:35 pm

fearlol wrote:
valen i have respect for you ever since i met you in PI but honestly if you cant tell this kid is crazy/ has a mental issue you need to take a look at things this kid is practically a pathological liar lmao

lol i've been there Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Droid
Decent
Decent

Prada G - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prada G   Prada G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:16 pm

I agree with fiasco.
Back to top Go down
mortal
Pro
Pro
mortal

Prada G - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prada G   Prada G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:37 pm

Whattta noob.
Back to top Go down
r3Noname
Pro
Pro

Prada G - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prada G   Prada G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:02 pm

GUYS GUYS I HAVE AN IDEA.

BAN HIM GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES IT*** WORKS
Back to top Go down
♫♣Johnmusic♣♫~QS
Pro
Pro
♫♣Johnmusic♣♫~QS

Prada G - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prada G   Prada G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:47 am

r3Noname wrote:
GUYS GUYS I HAVE AN IDEA.

BAN HIM GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES IT*** WORKS

Mr Shamon, you are a genius.
Back to top Go down
jin111

Prada G - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prada G   Prada G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:03 am

After i confronted him on the "2v2" thread he sent me this message:

jin111

Fri May 28, 2010 8:50 pm Topic: Re: about the bot
Sounds fair enough but if i find out who you are i will be keeping an eye on you.

Electro

Fri May 28, 2010 7:56 pm Topic: about the bot
You do realize over 20 people use my name in scrims and pubs in trial right? i am one of the most known players on trial. i have been getting messages from everyone saying i have been talking shit in scrrims when i havent even played them. I am going to make a new xfire and new rep. in the end ill debute myself.

He was planning to "debute" him self all along. Fucking faggot.
Back to top Go down
Pimp
Beast
Beast

Prada G - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prada G   Prada G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:45 pm

jin111 wrote:
After i confronted him on the "2v2" thread he sent me this message:

jin111

Fri May 28, 2010 8:50 pm Topic: Re: about the bot
Sounds fair enough but if i find out who you are i will be keeping an eye on you.

Electro

Fri May 28, 2010 7:56 pm Topic: about the bot
You do realize over 20 people use my name in scrims and pubs in trial right? i am one of the most known players on trial. i have been getting messages from everyone saying i have been talking shit in scrrims when i havent even played them. I am going to make a new xfire and new rep. in the end ill debute myself.

He was planning to "debute" him self all along. Fucking faggot.
Got em Electro ur bad just admit it . Come on and 4 of ur relitaves and bros in the same house? i say Gay party? Hmm and how did they all just all of a sudden come up out of nowhere and start scrimming joining the htu league since u lied ur in deep shit . If u lie once ur gonna have to lie 100 more times . and electro go suck a dick and stop using a voice changer
Back to top Go down
=SA=hydro
Beast
Beast

Prada G - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prada G   Prada G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:14 pm

Pimp shh, your voice is just as bad as my pet mouse named pimp.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Legend
Legend

Prada G - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prada G   Prada G - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:37 am

"i am one of the most known players on trial"- Electro

I lol'd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prada G - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prada G   Prada G - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prada G
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Trial United :: CAUGHT CHEATING! :: Caught Cheating!-
Jump to: