Halo Trial United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

°§®Ç° clan has new leadership

Go down 
+7
Pimp
Locke
Musey
°§®Ç°«Z¤ØM·»
Tagz
Princezz
Eden
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Eden
Pro
Pro

°§®Ç°  clan has new leadership Empty
PostSubject: °§®Ç° clan has new leadership   °§®Ç°  clan has new leadership I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:03 pm

°§®️Ç° clan is now under new management and would like tot take this time to register on HTU.

New management's Xfire : Eden44

°§®️Ç° clansize is not available at this point in time considering it's far too epic to be given something as restrictive as a number.

We are currently holding tryouts, if interested msg blame xfire : myfakexfirename
Back to top Go down
Princezz

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° clan has new leadership   °§®Ç°  clan has new leadership I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:27 am

Such a bully!!
Back to top Go down
Tagz
Decent
Decent

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° clan has new leadership   °§®Ç°  clan has new leadership I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:26 am

Princezz wrote:
Such a bully!!

Q_Q
Back to top Go down
°§®Ç°«Z¤ØM·»

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° clan has new leadership   °§®Ç°  clan has new leadership I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:04 am

Get fucked mother fucker. Sleepy never gave you ownership. Sleepy is still owner and always will be.
Someone ban this fucking noob.
Back to top Go down
Eden
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° clan has new leadership   °§®Ç°  clan has new leadership I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:21 am

°§®Ç°«Z¤ØM·» wrote:
Get fucked mother fucker. Sleepy never gave you ownership. Sleepy is still owner and always will be.

Son pls, sleepy didn't give me anything, I took it. He was running src into the ground so i took it upon myself to kick u faggots.

cry
Back to top Go down
Musey
Decent
Decent
Musey

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° clan has new leadership   °§®Ç°  clan has new leadership I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:28 am

Yes src needs sorting out, its just a bunch of little girls who take halo too serious, they whine and cry cos they cant accept defeat lol. Sleepy is a bad leader anyway, its about time someone took over.
Back to top Go down
Eden
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° clan has new leadership   °§®Ç°  clan has new leadership I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:51 am

Musey wrote:
Yes src needs sorting out, its just a bunch of little girls who take halo too serious, they whine and cry cos they cant accept defeat lol. Sleepy is a bad leader anyway, its about time someone took over.

Dat someone me.
Back to top Go down
Locke
Beast
Beast
Locke

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° clan has new leadership   °§®Ç°  clan has new leadership I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:09 pm

°§®Ç°«Z¤ØM·» wrote:

The only ones getting banned around here would be you, Soul, and Gabe. All three of you have already been caught botting.

Got somethin else to say?
Back to top Go down
http://www.r3clan.tk
Eden
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° clan has new leadership   °§®Ç°  clan has new leadership I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:42 pm

Locke wrote:
°§®Ç°«Z¤ØM·» wrote:

The only ones getting banned around here would be you, Soul, and Gabe. All three of you have already been caught botting.

I hear that locke

BRO-5!!
Back to top Go down
Pimp
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° clan has new leadership   °§®Ç°  clan has new leadership I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:16 pm

Locke wrote:
°§®Ç°«Z¤ØM·» wrote:

Locke GOT EMMMM.! P33n
Back to top Go down
ShaDo

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° clan has new leadership   °§®Ç°  clan has new leadership I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:19 pm

LMAO.

I say we flip a coin, heads eden gets ownership, tails sleepy and eden run a campaign with actual slogans.
Back to top Go down
Eden
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° clan has new leadership   °§®Ç°  clan has new leadership I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:37 am

ShaDo wrote:
LMAO.

I say we flip a coin, heads eden gets ownership, tails sleepy and eden run a campaign with actual slogans.

I have a far better idea, how about my SRC vs his shitty failure SRC?

Winnar of 2/3 matches takers the clan? I mean afterall, only teh strong mans should have the clan.
Back to top Go down
Broomish

Broomish

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° clan has new leadership   °§®Ç°  clan has new leadership I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:44 pm

well to start off with why are sleepy soul and zoom banned here? You are not even letting them say their side of the story. Any way sleepy says that no one in his clan wants to go along with eden and that "eden is jus to dumb to start hes own clan so he tries to take ova mine"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/broomish/
Musey
Decent
Decent
Musey

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° clan has new leadership   °§®Ç°  clan has new leadership I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:49 am

Broom Locke said that its gabe, soul and zoom not sleepy, soul and zoom that WOULD get banned because they have been caught botting, and the rules say no botting allowed, however im not completely sure about soul though.
Back to top Go down
Broomish

Broomish

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° clan has new leadership   °§®Ç°  clan has new leadership I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:26 am

oh ok. My bad Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/broomish/
Musey
Decent
Decent
Musey

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° clan has new leadership   °§®Ç°  clan has new leadership I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:07 am

Rolling Eyes Lol
Back to top Go down
Eden
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° clan has new leadership   °§®Ç°  clan has new leadership I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Broomish wrote:
well to start off with why are sleepy soul and zoom banned here? You are not even letting them say their side of the story. Any way sleepy says that no one in his clan wants to go along with eden and that "eden is jus to dumb to start hes own clan so he tries to take ova mine"

"Go along with eden?" Go along? they're all kicked. Most of the horrid kids bot and even when they don't they suck dick. at halo.

P.S. I've created several clans, each one more gay than the last.
Back to top Go down
»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro
Beast
Beast
»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° clan has new leadership   °§®Ç°  clan has new leadership I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:03 am

This is really funny XD
Back to top Go down
=SA=Prome
Legend
Legend
=SA=Prome

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° clan has new leadership   °§®Ç°  clan has new leadership I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:00 pm

Eden mad he can't beat me 2 v 1.
Back to top Go down
https://halotrialunited.forumotion.com
»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro
Beast
Beast
»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° clan has new leadership   °§®Ç°  clan has new leadership I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:03 am

=SA=Prome wrote:
Eden mad he can't beat me 2 v 1.

who cares?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° clan has new leadership   °§®Ç°  clan has new leadership I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

°§®Ç° clan has new leadership
Page 1 of 1