Halo Trial United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how did you get to trial?

Go down 
+9
»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro
Awaken
ToNic
comik
mortal
exora
Dan
♫♣Johnmusic♣♫~QS
`icEd
13 posters
AuthorMessage
`icEd

`icEd

how did you get to trial? Empty
PostSubject: how did you get to trial?   how did you get to trial? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:17 am

I'm very curious as to how you guys heard of halo trial and why you started playing it? Also how did you choose your name or got the idea of it?

I started playing in 08 when this guy(IGN:juicebox) in my 3d animation had it on his flash drive and he put it on almost everyones PC and we all played against each other then he let me borrow his flash drive and I installed it on my PC. At first my name was iced tea because I was drinking it and playing one day and i thought it would be funny too set it as my IGN but when i joined my first clan I shortened it too iced because iced tea wouldn't fit along with the tags. tongue

Last edited by `icEd on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
♫♣Johnmusic♣♫~QS
Pro
Pro
♫♣Johnmusic♣♫~QS

PostSubject: Re: how did you get to trial?   how did you get to trial? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Iced, you have a signature as your avatar.

Fail.

---

I found trial about 6 years ago.

I was at some college, spending two weeks there for some reason, I don't remember, and this older guy puts Trial on every single computer at the college, even the administration computers.

We had a few dozen people playing.

It was epic.

I wrote down the link to it, downloaded it on my old Emachine desktop with my AOL a week later at my house, and played for about a month.

Got tired of not knowing how to talk or control the shee, then came back a month later and met some guys that guessed I didn't know how to talk.

Told me it was T. XD

Found out the controls, you know, lead, etcetera.

XD

Still horrible at the game though.

Horrid.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: how did you get to trial?   how did you get to trial? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:26 pm

♫♣Johnmusic♣♫~QS wrote:
Iced, you have a signature as your avatar.

Fail.

---

I found trial about 6 years ago.

I was at some college, spending two weeks there for some reason, I don't remember, and this older guy puts Trial on every single computer at the college, even the administration computers.

We had a few dozen people playing.

It was epic.

I wrote down the link to it, downloaded it on my old Emachine desktop with my AOL a week later at my house, and played for about a month.

Got tired of not knowing how to talk or control the shee, then came back a month later and met some guys that guessed I didn't know how to talk.

Told me it was T. XD

Found out the controls, you know, lead, etcetera.

XD

Still horrible at the game though.

Horrid.

lmao best story ever jon Smile and why didnt you just go to controls silly Razz

I was hanging out with an old highschool buddy in 10th grade and he said check out this cool site www.mofunzone.com and randomly i saw this game halo and i had heard cool things about it , so i downloaded it only to find out it wasn't the full game!!! I was sad Sad I wanted to end my life but thankfully I met Locke <3 and a few other old friends from =FOS= like kman2, saint, rome, etc. and they helped me learn the game. And I believe the first clan i was ever in was [LT] with Locke and a few others, good times.

Oh and I got my orig. name Jaken from that Inuyasha tv series which i was obssessed with at the time, he was the little toad guy lol

Cool Thread Iced
Back to top Go down
exora
Decent
Decent

PostSubject: Re: how did you get to trial?   how did you get to trial? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:22 am

me and halo trial met on eharmony in 2004 , it was love at first site so i had to put its floppy disk all up in my c drive u feel me?

no homo doe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nigger.com
`icEd

`icEd

PostSubject: Re: how did you get to trial?   how did you get to trial? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:10 pm

exora wrote:
me and halo trial met on eharmony in 2004 , it was love at first site so i had to put its floppy disk all up in my c drive u feel me?

no homo doe.
LOL
Back to top Go down
mortal
Pro
Pro
mortal

PostSubject: Re: how did you get to trial?   how did you get to trial? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Let's all write fucking essay's on this forum like like whittle idiots we are. Good one Iced!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: how did you get to trial?   how did you get to trial? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:57 pm

mortal wrote:
Let's all write fucking essay's on this forum like like whittle idiots we are. Good one Iced!

umad u dont have an essay? x)
Back to top Go down
comik
Pro
Pro
comik

PostSubject: Re: how did you get to trial?   how did you get to trial? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:28 am

mortal's a stud. he dont write essays...

.......BUT I DO HERES MINE:

halo was introduced to me by my older brother known as Amebix or Majesty. he was in clans such as -GB-, EHI_, iX` etc.. all the pro clans that were up like 5-6 years ago. anyways, i was like 11 when he told me if i wanted to play this shooting game called halo. i saw him play it before and it looked cool. so he showed me the controls and stuff and i kinda got used to it. i would play it every time he would leave to work nd i would host my own games and use the banshee all the time cuz i fell in love with it. but then he told me to use the pistol and sniper more cuz they were the strongest weapons. then he took me inside a blue___ server and i got annoyed of how i would die every 5 seconds. i played every once in a while but i took it more competitively when we got a new pc and i played more often. ive played halo on and off (active and inactive) for like 5 years now and ive been in multiple clans that im not even gonna bother naming. so yeah thats my story and if u read all this ur gay tongue
Back to top Go down
ToNic
Decent
Decent

PostSubject: Re: how did you get to trial?   how did you get to trial? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:47 am

lol iced i remember juicebox.. he was my nig like 2 years ago an trained me like 4 times lol!

Anywayz heres my STORY! I downloaded it like 2 years ago cause it was the only decent game my computer could run. I would play alot in Halo Alaska servers hosted by pyrinara until i started to host and fell in love with hosting. I then created a boss clan called Silent. One day i met prome an he joined Silent for a good 30 seconds before he quit an made =GA_.. Ive then bin playin on an off for the last 2 years an have bin in some clans like WTC, iG, R3, PI, SA, QS, and tons of other clans that im to lazy to post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Awaken

PostSubject: Re: how did you get to trial?   how did you get to trial? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:02 am

I downloaded halo trial because I am too miserly to buy the full version of the game.

The End.
Back to top Go down
mortal
Pro
Pro
mortal

PostSubject: Re: how did you get to trial?   how did you get to trial? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Awaken wrote:
I downloaded halo trial because I am too miserly to buy the full version of the game.

The End.

You do know you don't need to buy the fv you can dl it....
Back to top Go down
Awaken

PostSubject: Re: how did you get to trial?   how did you get to trial? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Forgot to add, Got fv 1 year later thanks to some guy I knew back in the HTL days. Loaned me a cd key which I have still been using. So basically getting fv wasnt the problem, it was getting an unused cd key.
Back to top Go down
»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro
Beast
Beast
»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro

PostSubject: Re: how did you get to trial?   how did you get to trial? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:17 am

Was bored last summer vacation and was looking for a cool pc game to play cuz i got bored of pes xD so yeah downloaded halo didn't play it much at beginning then i got to this place called rat race and that's were i met my first clan sexy clan <3 story goes on...
my first name was 100%Pro and i kept it... i chose it because i wanted somethin cocky and something cool taht you could remember ( i still think it's a good choice even if i should have the name)
Back to top Go down
=SA=hydro
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: Re: how did you get to trial?   how did you get to trial? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Mine would be long but ill make it short

I got into it from school ^_^
Back to top Go down
Pimp
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: Re: how did you get to trial?   how did you get to trial? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:28 pm

My story..

My friend was like DUDE LOOK AT THIS GAME so then he downloaded it on my computer and we started playing halo trial so then after like 2 weeks we both just quit but then one day i came back on and then i just kept playing it and sht and eventually i got xfire and blah blah blah clans and then i started scriming and shitt then got fv and got better:P and now IM HERE NIGGA
Back to top Go down
extkevin

PostSubject: my story   how did you get to trial? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:44 pm

well i was at school in my keyboarding class almost at the end of the school year and my friend brought halo trial in hes flash drive and he let all of us borrow it so we could install it on the computers at school so we could play, so i come home and download it and some of you know that i have horrible net it took me about an hour to download the damn game since it was downloading like at 40kb/s lol and well i started playing the game with my cousin and my other 2 friensd. about a week after i started playing the game my cousin Viper, that was hes gaming name, joined this clan named [XETS] and well me and my 2 other friends in real life joined the same clan.Later the clan leader stopped playing and we all got bored because nobody was ever on so me and my cousin decided to make our own clan and we named it [EXT] but in alt codes like noobs :p and well thats when we started scriming nd shit and then i left that clan because i wanted to get better so i went to fv and practiced there and then remade ext again and left again and joined other diffrent clans and here i am today Razz.
Back to top Go down
comik
Pro
Pro
comik

PostSubject: Re: how did you get to trial?   how did you get to trial? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:39 pm

tell em how u jizzed in ur pants when u got a gfx card and saw how smooth halo ran
Back to top Go down
audi

PostSubject: Re: how did you get to trial?   how did you get to trial? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:48 am

I found trial back 2003 when it was very first coming out. I had been playing counter strike an kids were starting to talk about this new halo game. I was only 11 back then and didn't think my parents would buy me a M rated game so i started looking online and found the next best thing, halo trial. I was god awful for the first year or so then i found a kid hearted boy B52 Scope (Con) who let me into B52 as a trainee. I played with them for some months before they broke up when billz bounced. From there i kinda took a break and didn't play for some time before coming back in 2006 and finding -oS- Ghost. We became tight an i started to get pretty good at the game. Then in 2007 i joined up with Tictac, Enmity, Dante, Ihop and a few others in =GV= which quickly died due to all the high caliber players being on one team. From there I ran around with Tictac an joined Clanhalo, and the prestige. Which quickly turned into one of the better clans on trial in its later years, along with $ clan which was run by Dante. Then i took a break for a few years and here i am again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how did you get to trial?   how did you get to trial? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how did you get to trial?
Page 1 of 1