Halo Trial United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players

Go down 
+16
Hood!
draggy
comik
=SA=Prome
Locke
Pickle =SA=
b1ame
vigil
Eden
Boat
mortal
Dan
diox1d3
Pimp
Proxy
PuN
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pimp
Beast
Beast

Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:25 pm

=SA=Prome wrote:
like wtf? i never said that
Lmfao iight
Back to top Go down
Dan
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:32 pm

"In the past i actually thought u were good"

The funny thing is idgaf if you think i'm bad or not i've finished with this game. Pimp I've never been mean to you and always stuck up for you in vent/e-life but saying that shit is just mean. I did a lot of shit for =SA= more than you will ever know and older guys like hood, goku, tank, exora, max, i-net, venom, and prome (the only guys I consider to be true members of =SA=) appreciate it

You on the other hand have always been following me into shit and its getting annoying...you even fucked up your chances in $ when you made it b/c of ME telling people you would be fine, what do you do you bluewall in the clan and DantE finds out and kicks you and i have to find out about it, you are a fucking idiot for disrespecting me like that but i still gave you chances letting you scrim with me, etc. etc.

but dude im just getting tired of your shit. We laugh about you in vent and how fucked up your high voice sounds man, and you dont even realize it... I felt sorry for you once upon a time but now you just act like a toddler craving that e-attention and im done watching over you if you hadn't realized when i deleted you off xfire...

Pimp: CAN I JOIN CIA PLZZZZ ILL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND
CIA»Dan: we are full

fine i lied b/c i didnt want your annoying ass in the clan b/c you act like some hard gangster when your what 11??
p/s your list sucks, and half the players you mentioned can't stand you at all...
No

@Prome: I know he is such a little liar... idc how many enemies i make its time some of these morons learned the truth about themselves b/c everyone else is too worried about their e-rep to set em straight. Not me
Back to top Go down
=SA=Prome
Legend
Legend
=SA=Prome

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:52 pm

wtf wtf how does this e-fight invovle me in any way..shoo shoo!!!

kids go fight over dere. Shoo!
Back to top Go down
https://halotrialunited.forumotion.com
r3Noname
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:29 am

Pimp wrote:
My list

Cappers:

Prome
ibup
pimp
Pun

Snipers/pistolers

Fiasco
Proxy
hood
Kevin
Tapout

Overall:

Fiasco
ibup
proxy
pun

Nuff said

obviously you don't know what overall is because fiasco sucks dick at capping thats what i think.
Back to top Go down
Pickle =SA=
Beast
Beast
Pickle =SA=

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:02 am

Dan wrote:
...and I like how you don't mention me for anything, when you joined =SA= lets not forget you were constantly harassing me to play with you and teach you some skills seeing as you had come from that dire #7w clan which got carried by weazel/kevin/tris <==all ex clanmates of mine

Tris and Weazel? Nah, try again. Kevin was in 7w but he didn't carry tbh. He wasn't at the same level he is today back then. Tapout wasn't carried. Tapout and I scrimmed together a lot in 7w. He wasn't carrying often, or getting carried. He was simply good. And as much as you can't deal with it Dan, stop living in the past. No one cares. This is the present. It doesn't matter how OMG 1337 GUD you were in 2004, this is now. And Pun even said this thread is about PRESENT DAY PLAYERS. So on the list of PRESENT DAY ACTIVE PLAYERS, Tap has a place. Regardless of who might've sniped better than him 5 years ago.

And please, saying that tris and kevin and weazel were your ex clanmates doesn't mean shit. I was in 7w with Gambit, doesn't mean my shot is anywhere near as good as his. Clans are rarely comprised of players of all even skill level. Maybe you were as good as them, maybe you weren't, I wouldn't know. But it's time to move on don't you think? Either get those skills you keep talking about back, or shut up for gods sake

Pimp wrote:
SHut up the fuck up with those long ass paragraphs . And bro u didnt carry anyone , In the past i actually thought u were good but trust me even prome said ur bad when i tryed out for =sa= he told me to get another partner whos actually "Good" and really Kuddos? LOL fuck u think this is nigga

I believe you're talking about Tapout pimp? Since he was ur partner when u tried out for SA. And I remember one time you tried out and "couldn't make it" so you sent tappy to pretend to be you, which was a fail cuz we recognized him easy. Both times, we beat Tappy too. I think I played in both of those games in fact.

Why did we win?

Because of what tapout himself admits. He's not bad, and in 1v1 pimp, tappy could wreck you, and he does carry very often, however, he has no game concept, so he can be beat easily. That's it. But Pimp it's not like you have bundles game concept either, so pls don't even try. And Pimp, if Prome said tap was bad he was only referring to what I just said; that tapout has no game concept. Since tapout was originally in SA for his shooting ability, I would hazard a guess that prome actually respects tap's shooting ability for what it's worth. Scratch that I don't need to guess I know.

r3Noname wrote:

obviously you don't know what overall is because fiasco sucks dick at capping thats what i think.

Seconded. Fia is one of the best shooters in the game but it's an accepted fact that when he gets in a warthog bad things happen for his team haha
Back to top Go down
Dan
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:22 pm

Pickle =SA= wrote:
Dan wrote:
...and I like how you don't mention me for anything, when you joined =SA= lets not forget you were constantly harassing me to play with you and teach you some skills seeing as you had come from that dire #7w clan which got carried by weazel/kevin/tris <==all ex clanmates of mine

Tris and Weazel? Nah, try again. Kevin was in 7w but he didn't carry tbh. He wasn't at the same level he is today back then. Tapout wasn't carried. Tapout and I scrimmed together a lot in 7w. He wasn't carrying often, or getting carried. He was simply good. And as much as you can't deal with it Dan, stop living in the past. No one cares. This is the present. It doesn't matter how OMG 1337 GUD you were in 2004, this is now. And Pun even said this thread is about PRESENT DAY PLAYERS. So on the list of PRESENT DAY ACTIVE PLAYERS, Tap has a place. Regardless of who might've sniped better than him 5 years ago.

And please, saying that tris and kevin and weazel were your ex clanmates doesn't mean shit. I was in 7w with Gambit, doesn't mean my shot is anywhere near as good as his. Clans are rarely comprised of players of all even skill level. Maybe you were as good as them, maybe you weren't, I wouldn't know. But it's time to move on don't you think? Either get those skills you keep talking about back, or shut up for gods sake

Pimp wrote:
SHut up the fuck up with those long ass paragraphs . And bro u didnt carry anyone , In the past i actually thought u were good but trust me even prome said ur bad when i tryed out for =sa= he told me to get another partner whos actually "Good" and really Kuddos? LOL fuck u think this is nigga

I believe you're talking about Tapout pimp? Since he was ur partner when u tried out for SA. And I remember one time you tried out and "couldn't make it" so you sent tappy to pretend to be you, which was a fail cuz we recognized him easy. Both times, we beat Tappy too. I think I played in both of those games in fact.

Why did we win?

Because of what tapout himself admits. He's not bad, and in 1v1 pimp, tappy could wreck you, and he does carry very often, however, he has no game concept, so he can be beat easily. That's it. But Pimp it's not like you have bundles game concept either, so pls don't even try. And Pimp, if Prome said tap was bad he was only referring to what I just said; that tapout has no game concept. Since tapout was originally in SA for his shooting ability, I would hazard a guess that prome actually respects tap's shooting ability for what it's worth. Scratch that I don't need to guess I know.

r3Noname wrote:

Seconded. Fia is one of the best shooters in the game but it's an accepted fact that when he gets in a warthog bad things happen for his team haha

You are right Pickle to be honest, I apologize for being too short sighted, but tapout to me would be good if he didn't talk like he bosses everyone. And he calls me chicken b/c I haven't scrimmed/htud him yet... wtf.

I just don't get why he is talking mad shit to me, when a year ago he called me one of the best pistollers he's seen.. and you will deny it tapout but i did train you in some aspects of the game.
Im probably not gnna bother getting a lot of my skill back, its just not worth the time
Back to top Go down
diox1d3
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Pimp wrote:
My list

Cappers:

Prome
ibup
pimp
Pun

Snipers/pistolers

Fiasco
Proxy Van Pelt. Fuck you Proxy.
hood
Kevin
Tapout

Overall:

Fiasco
ibup
proxy Van Pelt. Fuck you Proxy.
pun

Nuff said

Fuck you Pimp.
Back to top Go down
Pickle =SA=
Beast
Beast
Pickle =SA=

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:54 am

Pimp let's clear this up. You're really NOT that good of a capper. Kay done.
Back to top Go down
Pimp
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:29 pm

Dan wrote:
"In the past i actually thought u were good"

The funny thing is idgaf if you think i'm bad or not i've finished with this game. Pimp I've never been mean to you and always stuck up for you in vent/e-life but saying that shit is just mean. I did a lot of shit for =SA= more than you will ever know and older guys like hood, goku, tank, exora, max, i-net, venom, and prome (the only guys I consider to be true members of =SA=) appreciate it

You on the other hand have always been following me into shit and its getting annoying...you even fucked up your chances in $ when you made it b/c of ME telling people you would be fine, what do you do you bluewall in the clan and DantE finds out and kicks you and i have to find out about it, you are a fucking idiot for disrespecting me like that but i still gave you chances letting you scrim with me, etc. etc.

but dude im just getting tired of your shit. We laugh about you in vent and how fucked up your high voice sounds man, and you dont even realize it... I felt sorry for you once upon a time but now you just act like a toddler craving that e-attention and im done watching over you if you hadn't realized when i deleted you off xfire...

Pimp: CAN I JOIN CIA PLZZZZ ILL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND
CIA»Dan: we are full

fine i lied b/c i didnt want your annoying ass in the clan b/c you act like some hard gangster when your what 11??
p/s your list sucks, and half the players you mentioned can't stand you at all...
No

@Prome: I know he is such a little liar... idc how many enemies i make its time some of these morons learned the truth about themselves b/c everyone else is too worried about their e-rep to set em straight. Not me
fuck up with long paragraphs and u were always bad and i know all of those ppl u names and i NEVER asked to be in cia its shit period
Back to top Go down
Pimp
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Pickle =SA= wrote:
Pimp let's clear this up. You're really NOT that good of a capper. Kay done.
u mad? how do u kno? tell me Whenever u vs me i have the most shittiest partner ever u never have played me with a partner i can play with and i think im a ton better than u in capping bro n its trial come on .
Back to top Go down
Pickle =SA=
Beast
Beast
Pickle =SA=

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Pimp wrote:
with a partner i can play with i think im a ton better than u in capping bro n its trial come on .

The rest of it was reasonable argument, then you put this foolishness in. Yes, maybe I haven't played with you very often when you've had a good defender, but I've watched you play and I've played as your partner a fair bit, especially recently, and honestly, you have yet to prove to me you've got the cranial capacity to be a good capper. Your game concept is limited to CLIPZ PL0X.

Pimp, you have a better shot than you did, there's a decent chance that your shot is better than my shithole one, but shooting isn't capping.

Of course it's trial. But this IS the trash talking forum amirite? ^_^

No hard feelings just playing with you bud.

Well sort've.

But I believe what I said.
Back to top Go down
Pimp
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:21 pm

Pickle =SA= wrote:
Pimp wrote:
with a partner i can play with i think im a ton better than u in capping bro n its trial come on .

The rest of it was reasonable argument, then you put this foolishness in. Yes, maybe I haven't played with you very often when you've had a good defender, but I've watched you play and I've played as your partner a fair bit, especially recently, and honestly, you have yet to prove to me you've got the cranial capacity to be a good capper. Your game concept is limited to CLIPZ PL0X.

Pimp, you have a better shot than you did, there's a decent chance that your shot is better than my shithole one, but shooting isn't capping.

Of course it's trial. But this IS the trash talking forum amirite? ^_^

No hard feelings just playing with you bud.

Well sort've.

But I believe what I said.
Well when im playing with u thts when i want clips lmao cause we vs shittehhzz Razz but u never seen me cap when u were my partner am i right? yea u never have u always cap but nxt time ill cap
Back to top Go down
-Gß-Tapout
Decent
Decent
-Gß-Tapout

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:07 am

Dan wrote:
pun no offense but that is the worst list ever.

here is my list unbiased and from experience playing like tons of scrims with and against these guys

Pistolers:
Fiasco (his pistol is pretty damn good)
Ozarka (nasty shot)
Spawnz (good aim)
bloc (very good shot)
*I Would've put myself down without hesitation 8 months back but right now im not even top 10*

you were still shit 8 monthes back Razz
Back to top Go down
Pimp
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:30 pm

-Gß-Tapout wrote:
Dan wrote:
pun no offense but that is the worst list ever.

here is my list unbiased and from experience playing like tons of scrims with and against these guys

Pistolers:
Fiasco (his pistol is pretty damn good)
Ozarka (nasty shot)
Spawnz (good aim)
bloc (very good shot)
*I Would've put myself down without hesitation 8 months back but right now im not even top 10*

you were still shit 8 monthes back Razz
LOL got a point Smile butt dann ur cool but idk
Back to top Go down
-Gß-Tapout
Decent
Decent
-Gß-Tapout

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:06 pm

[quote="Dan"]

@tapout: "smoking brieze is a piece of cake" LOL okay ill ask brieze to 1v1 you next time he's on and you will get your chance cutey Wink and apparently smoking all of CIA is easy as you so put it, even though we've beaten better clans than -gb- but meh w/e dude [quote]

= dan and brieze getting slapped by me http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=xogzkm&s=6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players   Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Pistolers/Best Snipers/Best cappers/Best overall players
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3