Halo Trial United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soon to say bye <3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PuN
Pro
Pro

Soon to say bye <3 Empty
PostSubject: Soon to say bye <3   Soon to say bye <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:39 pm

So i had quit maybe a year ago maybe longer than that,i started playing again one day and would hop on and pub late at night.On the usuall sick tip..i had no plans to start playing again at all or anytime soon.Although one day i noticed that i was the only -Gß- player left in trial.I guess Che would hop on but very rarely i only saw him maybe like twice during the whole 4 months or so i started playing

What i did notice tho was lil fakes trying to play under the tags of -GB- (Carlo/GuNjA)and some others i forgot.I would play with them thinking they were legit since i been gone i tought someone must of recruited them.Later i found out they werent really legit.So i noticed they were really good at making the clan hated and looked at as shitty. No
I felt like i had to bring up the crew back up on its toes and known again to get known in a good way not as a shit talking clan thats brings heat upon us.Thats when i started getting some teamates playing again some did altough some stopped playing or switch to a diff game.I was left alone again confused so i knew i had to do it myself.Thats when i started picking up players.It was slow at first but i knew theyre was hidden talent out theyre that had to be brought up.I know some of you who been playing for years like myself which were you think of -GB- as the old clan with old players in it.I also know some of you think or say that it should been left as Old players only no new kids.I would agree with you all the way,but what i wanted to do instead is bring up a new generation of -GB- the generation of todays players in trial.Recruit imo some of the upcoming players that have alot of potential to be top shit.Or have progressed since theyre past and should be noticed.I know some of you might disagree which is totally fine ,but what i do aow is that i got faith in these guys theyres some errors to be fixed but once theyre fixed shit will be on and crakin..
I myself did my part,now its time to hang my hat.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Legend
Legend

Soon to say bye <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to say bye <3   Soon to say bye <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:18 pm

well said man,

You and prome both have good ideas to get new recruits from new players with hidden potential unfortunately it was just the attitude of the players which brought you guys down abit, I have always had the utmost respect for every member of -GB- prior to 2008 b/c tbh they were just some talented/cool/hilarious dudes. And yeah just remember when you see posers that immitation is a form of flattery. IN regard to the whole keep gb oldschool/newschool with this game at this stage its just impossible to get the same calibre of gamers from 3rd or 2nd generation of trial, but I think skill should be considered 2nd and attitude 1st. There are plenty of up n comers i see who may not have it all together skill wise, but exhude what i think it means to be a good gamer, I only hope they apply it to not just trial, but other games and even possibly life.
I will miss you dude, enjoy life and stay out of trouble. Oh and fun times in vent my mexican amigo! <3
I hope you find what life has to offer. Oh and p/s maybe we can play that car racing game again sometime haha.
Back to top Go down
-Gß-Tapout
Decent
Decent
-Gß-Tapout

Soon to say bye <3 Empty
PostSubject: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH   Soon to say bye <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:17 pm

Dan wrote:
well said man,

You and prome both have good ideas to get new recruits from new players with hidden potential unfortunately it was just the attitude of the players which brought you guys down abit, I have always had the utmost respect for every member of -GB- prior to 2008 b/c tbh they were just some talented/cool/hilarious dudes. And yeah just remember when you see posers that immitation is a form of flattery. IN regard to the whole keep gb oldschool/newschool with this game at this stage its just impossible to get the same calibre of gamers from 3rd or 2nd generation of trial, but I think skill should be considered 2nd and attitude 1st. There are plenty of up n comers i see who may not have it all together skill wise, but exhude what i think it means to be a good gamer, I only hope they apply it to not just trial, but other games and even possibly life.
I will miss you dude, enjoy life and stay out of trouble. Oh and fun times in vent my mexican amigo! <3
I hope you find what life has to offer. Oh and p/s maybe we can play that car racing game again sometime haha.

shut your fucking mouth pussy. sorry im better now than u have ever been. get of my dick u little nipple.
Back to top Go down
=SA=hydro
Beast
Beast

Soon to say bye <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to say bye <3   Soon to say bye <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:43 pm

-Gß-Tapout wrote:
Dan wrote:
well said man,

shut your fucking mouth pussy. sorry im better now than u have ever been. get of my dick u little nipple.

lol tapout ^_^
Back to top Go down
Dan
Legend
Legend

Soon to say bye <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to say bye <3   Soon to say bye <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:10 pm

-Gß-Tapout wrote:
Dan wrote:
well said man,

\

Im sorry all I heard was im a little bitch and -GB-'s charity case rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soon to say bye <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to say bye <3   Soon to say bye <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soon to say bye <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Trial United :: Halo Trial Lounge :: Lets get our talk on!-
Jump to: