Halo Trial United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

»£¶ÍǬ Clan Registering

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro
Beast
Beast
»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro

»£¶ÍǬ Clan Registering Empty
PostSubject: »£¶ÍǬ Clan Registering   »£¶ÍǬ Clan Registering I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Epic Clan registering, got atleast 10 good ctf men

leader xfire : epicsleader

co-leader : 1ckemo

add epic clan host : broomish1

Ppl representing epic clan (officials) Epic Pro, Epic Eegd, Epic Yoshi, Epic oK, Epic PlanB, Epic Lion theres more...
Back to top Go down
epic lion

PostSubject: Lion is here   »£¶ÍǬ Clan Registering I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:31 pm

Im in epic xfire:rooneynumber9
Back to top Go down
Valen
Pro
Pro
Valen

PostSubject: Re: »£¶ÍǬ Clan Registering   »£¶ÍǬ Clan Registering I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:35 pm

100percentpro wrote:
Epic Clan registering, got atleast 10 good ctf men

leader xfire : epicsleader

co-leader : 1ckemo

add epic clan host : broomish1

Ppl representing epic clan (officials) Epic Pro, Epic Eegd, Epic Yoshi, Epic oK, Epic PlanB, Epic Lion theres more...

ok, whom are you, and if u want me to add those ppl to the list, have them register on the site, with their xfire and name
Back to top Go down
»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro
Beast
Beast
»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro

PostSubject: Re: »£¶ÍǬ Clan Registering   »£¶ÍǬ Clan Registering I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:39 pm

Quote :
ok, whom are you, and if u want me to add those ppl to the list, have them register on the site, with their xfire and name

I am getting them to register. If you want more info, I suggest you vist www.epics.tk or http://www.xfire.com/communities/epiclan1/

I am the Epic Clan first leader for your information. We are one of the newest clans I think, it's just been a little over 8 months that we are open.
Back to top Go down
Broomish

Broomish

PostSubject: Re: »£¶ÍǬ Clan Registering   »£¶ÍǬ Clan Registering I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:16 pm

yup Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/broomish/
Valen
Pro
Pro
Valen

PostSubject: Re: »£¶ÍǬ Clan Registering   »£¶ÍǬ Clan Registering I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:30 pm

100percentpro wrote:
Quote :

I am getting them to register. If you want more info, I suggest you vist www.epics.tk or http://www.xfire.com/communities/epiclan1/

I am the Epic Clan first leader for your information. We are one of the newest clans I think, it's just been a little over 8 months that we are open.

I'm not going digging for info on anothers website.

Just have each person register in the the player registration area (and make sure they mention they are in epic). All i need is a bit of clear, concise information.
Back to top Go down
»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro
Beast
Beast
»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro

PostSubject: Re: »£¶ÍǬ Clan Registering   »£¶ÍǬ Clan Registering I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:50 am

well you forgot to mention players who have signed up
theres broomish and epic lion who go by the names broom and lion. pls put them up and dude i'm not trying to proove you wrong, i'm really gratefull to what you did on this website and what you are trying to achieve. i just want to help Wink
Back to top Go down
»£¶ÍǬ£ègÐ aka ×èMø.£ègÐ

PostSubject: Re: »£¶ÍǬ Clan Registering   »£¶ÍǬ Clan Registering I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:28 pm

Helloo!!! im »£¶ÍǬ£ègÐ aka ×èMø.£ègÐ
yes i am in »£¶ÍǬClan...

xfire=1ckemo bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: »£¶ÍǬ Clan Registering   »£¶ÍǬ Clan Registering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

»£¶ÍǬ Clan Registering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Trial United :: Clan Registration-
Jump to: