Halo Trial United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KatanA's Practice Artwork

Go down 
+5
Valen
Dan
=SA=Prome
#enL!ght
®³» KatanA` .exm
9 posters
AuthorMessage
®³» KatanA` .exm

®³» KatanA` .exm

KatanA's Practice Artwork Empty
PostSubject: KatanA's Practice Artwork   KatanA's Practice Artwork I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:36 pm

Here are artworks that I make for fun, or for practice. My work that I do for other people is on the EoxZ Media forum.

These are in no order.

KatanA's Practice Artwork Riku
KatanA's Practice Artwork Sorasig
KatanA's Practice Artwork Zealotsig
Back to top Go down
http://www.eoxzmedia.proboards.com
#enL!ght
Beast
Beast
#enL!ght

PostSubject: Re: KatanA's Practice Artwork   KatanA's Practice Artwork I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:51 pm

i see you like anime man. Death note is pretty cool, you ever watch yu yu hakusho or rurouni kenshin?
Back to top Go down
=SA=Prome
Legend
Legend
=SA=Prome

PostSubject: Re: KatanA's Practice Artwork   KatanA's Practice Artwork I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:11 am

omg SOMEONE WHO KNOS YU YU HAKSHU!!!! ENLIGHT WHERE DO YOU THINK I GOT THE CLAN RANKING SYSTEM OF S-A-B-C-D-E FROM???

^_^
Back to top Go down
https://halotrialunited.forumotion.com
Dan
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: KatanA's Practice Artwork   KatanA's Practice Artwork I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:32 am

=SA=Prome wrote:
omg SOMEONE WHO KNOS YU YU HAKSHU!!!! ENLIGHT WHERE DO YOU THINK I GOT THE CLAN RANKING SYSTEM OF S-A-B-C-D-E FROM???

^_^

honestly i thought you got it from gran turismo car classes that`s how it goes rabbit
I like yu yu hakusho but my favourite anime of all time is either onepiece or dbz
Back to top Go down
#enL!ght
Beast
Beast
#enL!ght

PostSubject: Re: KatanA's Practice Artwork   KatanA's Practice Artwork I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:17 pm

=SA=Prome wrote:

^_^

taken a guess... NARUTO?!?!
Back to top Go down
Valen
Pro
Pro
Valen

PostSubject: Re: KatanA's Practice Artwork   KatanA's Practice Artwork I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:11 am

0.o yu yu?

man, that's old school toonami for me. and then adult swim.

i remember watching that with thundercats and Big O....before Inuyasha came around.
Back to top Go down
#enL!ght
Beast
Beast
#enL!ght

PostSubject: Re: KatanA's Practice Artwork   KatanA's Practice Artwork I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:01 pm

Valen wrote:
0.o yu yu?

man, that's old school toonami for me. and then adult swim.

i remember watching that with thundercats and Big O....before Inuyasha came around.

yeah maaan, old skool toonami was the shit. Fukin DBZ, yuyu hakushow, rurouni kenshin, all that shit was amazing, then they changed it to sum gay shit called soonami..
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: KatanA's Practice Artwork   KatanA's Practice Artwork I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:52 pm

o.o is that Riku one for me?
Back to top Go down
=SA=hydro
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: Re: KatanA's Practice Artwork   KatanA's Practice Artwork I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:28 pm

=SA=Prome wrote:

^_^

i just giggled tbh like no sarcasm intented.
Back to top Go down
♫♣Johnmusic♣♫~QS
Pro
Pro
♫♣Johnmusic♣♫~QS

PostSubject: Re: KatanA's Practice Artwork   KatanA's Practice Artwork I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:49 am

=SA=hydro wrote:
=SA=Prome wrote:

^_^

i just giggled tbh like no sarcasm intented.

Fail.
Back to top Go down
Awaken

PostSubject: Re: KatanA's Practice Artwork   KatanA's Practice Artwork I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:45 am

Honestly I also thought it was from Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KatanA's Practice Artwork   KatanA's Practice Artwork I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KatanA's Practice Artwork
Page 1 of 1