Halo Trial United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

°§®Ç° is recruiting trials bestest k?

Go down 
+3
PuN
r3Noname
Eden
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eden
Pro
Pro

°§®Ç° is recruiting trials bestest k? Empty
PostSubject: °§®Ç° is recruiting trials bestest k?   °§®Ç° is recruiting trials bestest k? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:46 am

Join °§®️Ç° , it;s under new management and we rape. So far we have sterling 3-0 record, and trial noob clans like =SA=(suck anus)

and GB (gay boys) all fear us and keep sending me applications to join, I deny them all of course, because °§®️Ç° is a pro clan not a

noob faggot friend clan where we recruit our friends regardless of how gud they are.

My Roster cannot be beaten, and if you join you will rise to top of HTU along side the best trial has to offer.

K so, to apply or ask for invite msg me, leader of °§®️Ç°, at Eden44 or you can reach me on my home phone at 773-252-0945

°§®️Ç° is real original gangstas real talk. pz out.
Back to top Go down
r3Noname
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° is recruiting trials bestest k?   °§®Ç° is recruiting trials bestest k? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:16 pm

I called you but didn't go through >.>
Back to top Go down
PuN
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° is recruiting trials bestest k?   °§®Ç° is recruiting trials bestest k? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:47 pm

i dont know about fearing you,but we should play some matches sometime?
anyways gl with the clan
i wanna see how this ends up
Back to top Go down
Dan
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° is recruiting trials bestest k?   °§®Ç° is recruiting trials bestest k? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:18 pm

someones upset about roster changes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Eden
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° is recruiting trials bestest k?   °§®Ç° is recruiting trials bestest k? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:26 am

PuN wrote:
i dont know about fearing you,but we should play some matches sometime?
anyways gl with the clan
i wanna see how this ends up

srry u cant join , like ur ok for a noob in GB but i think u need more time leveling up and getting better pistol kills.

pls dont be mad, its for ur benefit too.
Back to top Go down
requiem

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° is recruiting trials bestest k?   °§®Ç° is recruiting trials bestest k? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:51 pm

lmfao
Back to top Go down
{HE}ViPeR

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° is recruiting trials bestest k?   °§®Ç° is recruiting trials bestest k? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:05 pm

OMG EDEN! STFU! GOD! and when are we gonna 1v1??? and u got scared when NP Hood wanted to 2v2 LOL! so funny i wanted to see ur new precious "Src" get owned! lol
Back to top Go down
Eden
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° is recruiting trials bestest k?   °§®Ç° is recruiting trials bestest k? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:40 pm

{HE}ViPeR wrote:
OMG EDEN! STFU! GOD! and when are we gonna 1v1??? and u got scared when NP Hood wanted to 2v2 LOL! so funny i wanted to see ur new precious "Src" get owned! lol

LULWUT?

you mean that 2v2 server you hosted for me and blame yet before hoods partner can join you close? Ask hood or blame, hell ask fiasco, we all wanted to 2v2 your shitty internet died or someshit.

I'll gladly rape u 1v1, you never confirmed my xfire you horrid scrublet. Don't be mad because SRC rapes you k?
Back to top Go down
{HE}ViPeR

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° is recruiting trials bestest k?   °§®Ç° is recruiting trials bestest k? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:50 pm

lol didnt know u were sleepy and soul. yeh my internet was failing lol ill be glad to 1v1 u.
Back to top Go down
randthaman

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° is recruiting trials bestest k?   °§®Ç° is recruiting trials bestest k? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:44 pm

hit me up Smile xfire: randthaman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: °§®Ç° is recruiting trials bestest k?   °§®Ç° is recruiting trials bestest k? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

°§®Ç° is recruiting trials bestest k?
Page 1 of 1