Halo Trial United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dan pretending to be drunk and brave

Go down 
+4
»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro
=SA=hydro
Dan
-Gß-Tapout
8 posters
AuthorMessage
-Gß-Tapout
Decent
Decent
-Gß-Tapout

Dan pretending to be drunk and brave Empty
PostSubject: Dan pretending to be drunk and brave   Dan pretending to be drunk and brave I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Çλ Dan| gNs_/[m2k]: hey tapout UFUCKINGFJEW
Çλ Dan| gNs_/[m2k]: IM online!
Çλ Dan| gNs_/[m2k]: I WAS ON 4 lots
Çλ Dan| gNs_/[m2k]: and then u were nowhere
Çλ Dan| gNs_/[m2k]: and we had like 5 membrzON!
Çλ Dan| gNs_/[m2k]: And nonnnnnnne of u
Çλ Dan| gNs_/[m2k]: so yeaa whos RFRUDA OF UWHO
Çλ Dan| gNs_/[m2k]: Or maybe I JUSRT am not on LOTS K>?>@

REALLY DAN, REALLY. dont let 5 minutes of bravery ruin your career.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Dan pretending to be drunk and brave   Dan pretending to be drunk and brave I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:31 pm

-Gß-Tapout wrote:
Çλ Dan| gNs_/[m2k]: hey tapout UFUCKINGFJEW
Çλ Dan| gNs_/[m2k]: IM online!
Çλ Dan| gNs_/[m2k]: I WAS ON 4 lots
Çλ Dan| gNs_/[m2k]: and then u were nowhere
Çλ Dan| gNs_/[m2k]: and we had like 5 membrzON!
Çλ Dan| gNs_/[m2k]: And nonnnnnnne of u
Çλ Dan| gNs_/[m2k]: so yeaa whos RFRUDA OF UWHO
Çλ Dan| gNs_/[m2k]: Or maybe I JUSRT am not on LOTS K>?>@

REALLY DAN, REALLY. dont let 5 minutes of bravery ruin your career.

i dont mean to be mean, or maybe i do, but no one likes you eh? No and i wasnt pretending ask proxy i was in vent
Back to top Go down
-Gß-Tapout
Decent
Decent
-Gß-Tapout

PostSubject: LOL ORLY   Dan pretending to be drunk and brave I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:50 pm

considering people have been making fun of you since i met you. and your fucking 21. so people have "never" liked your cocky ass who claims they have accomplished to much in trial. i dont think anyone remembers you being good. and honestly. how many friends could someone whos 21 have who still plays halo. stop making yourself look even more pathetic than you already are. and remember you said you would beat me and we 3-0'd you twice and i died a total of 5 times in both games? what exactly are you good at? confused Wink
Back to top Go down
=SA=hydro
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Dan pretending to be drunk and brave   Dan pretending to be drunk and brave I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:05 pm

i like tappy tongue
Back to top Go down
»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro
Beast
Beast
»£¶ÍǬ»PRØ« // 100%Pro

PostSubject: Re: Dan pretending to be drunk and brave   Dan pretending to be drunk and brave I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:04 am

=SA=hydro wrote:
i like tappy tongue
ye he cool
Back to top Go down
Boat
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Dan pretending to be drunk and brave   Dan pretending to be drunk and brave I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:44 am

ALL OF YOU SHUT UP

MY E-DICK IS BIGGER!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.r3clan.tk
Pickle =SA=
Beast
Beast
Pickle =SA=

PostSubject: Re: Dan pretending to be drunk and brave   Dan pretending to be drunk and brave I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:23 pm

®³Ø¬Boat wrote:
ALL OF YOU SHUT UP

MY E-DICK IS BIGGER!!!

Veto. My e-package it has been known to give children nightmares and make adults run away in fright.

Dan wrote:
i dont mean to be mean, or maybe i do, but no one likes you eh? No

And I also veto this. I think Tapout is generally more popular than you Dan. And I personally love Tapout. Whereas I find everything YOU say vaguely irritating, for some inexplicable reason.

BUT.
Ez way to resolve this. One of you should start a poll. Ask people which one of you they like more. I would put all my George washington's on tapout, but perhaps there are people here who are keeping quiet who actually like you Dan. I wouldn't know...
Back to top Go down
-Gß-Tapout
Decent
Decent
-Gß-Tapout

PostSubject: why the fuck not   Dan pretending to be drunk and brave I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:01 pm

dan il give you the honour of making that poll since ive clearly proved my point. you take me for a bragger. but i am not. im just one who takes pride in rubbing shit in the faces of those who deserved it. in this point, you. ive made friends on this game who i am greatful for and have bonded with my personality. all you do is try to look cool, as if you still have a chance at redeeming your sad self. scratch pick your fights wisely.

ps. pickle + dro
ily2 I love you
Back to top Go down
PuN
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Dan pretending to be drunk and brave   Dan pretending to be drunk and brave I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:10 pm

i stick it in taps butt
nuff said
Back to top Go down
Pickle =SA=
Beast
Beast
Pickle =SA=

PostSubject: Re: Dan pretending to be drunk and brave   Dan pretending to be drunk and brave I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:23 pm

PuN wrote:
i stick it in taps butt
nuff said

Sigh.

No no that's ME.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Dan pretending to be drunk and brave   Dan pretending to be drunk and brave I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:43 pm

-Gß-Tapout wrote:
dan il give you the honour of making that poll since ive clearly proved my point. you take me for a bragger. but i am not. im just one who takes pride in rubbing shit in the faces of those who deserved it. in this point, you. ive made friends on this game who i am greatful for and have bonded with my personality. all you do is try to look cool, as if you still have a chance at redeeming your sad self. scratch pick your fights wisely.

ps. pickle + dro
ily2 I love you

I just read this now wow you guys are really pathetic, you really think people like you more than me? And tbh when have i ever been cocky?? If you ask 3/4 of the community you will realize ive never wronged anyone, and no one but you and some =SA= rookies (b/c tbh that's what both of you are at least before I quit for a year) has any beef with me..
I don't try to act cool dude , I am cool you know why? Here is the secret: I stfu and play the game and chill with old gamer friends

I respect people and don't flex my ego every 5 minutes, im sorry if you feel cheated that ive been here longer and experienced some of the greatest memories in this game, but i can't help that you were late to a game so stop blaming me for it k?

You know why I started having a problem with you when your egotistical self kept annoying My friends/ clanmates, and that is when you started looking like a huge bitch in my eyes. Don't make a poll man you would just embarass yourself and you know it, and if i do by some random chance lose its b/c I havent taken the time to know any of the new guys in this community

Funny you attack both my halo skills/personality but you actually don't know anything about me. You on the other hand are immature (gee there's a shock) and somehow mad at me for some shit (go figure) so I'd suggest getting rid of your selfish/teen attitude before you lose the few halo friends that actually still somehow don't think of you as a total dipshit...

Good Day

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pickle =SA=
Beast
Beast
Pickle =SA=

PostSubject: Re: Dan pretending to be drunk and brave   Dan pretending to be drunk and brave I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:22 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL @ DAN LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL

I could say so much right now, and Tappy might be ticked off enough to ACTUALLY say it, but I feel like the retarded contradictions in your post speak for themselves Dan. Come back when you've realized this is a fucking demo pc game.
Back to top Go down
-Gß-Tapout
Decent
Decent
-Gß-Tapout

PostSubject: LOOOOOL   Dan pretending to be drunk and brave I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:11 pm

is there honestly anything else to say. people dont liek you just because your flat out annoying. your just a little child who has no idea everyone fucking hates you lol. dont target my immaturity, this is a life lesson. a guylike you who just speaks like hes the shit is eventually gonna get singled out for being a faggot. frankly all you do now a days is suck up and still speak like you have any sort of chance at being good at this game. im glad ive finally called you out because your so called best friends on trial sorta like me better beause im not a fake little bitch like you. silent
Back to top Go down
Dan
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Dan pretending to be drunk and brave   Dan pretending to be drunk and brave I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:30 pm

-Gß-Tapout wrote:
is there honestly anything else to say. people dont liek you just because your flat out annoying. your just a little child who has no idea everyone fucking hates you lol. dont target my immaturity, this is a life lesson. a guylike you who just speaks like hes the shit is eventually gonna get singled out for being a faggot. frankly all you do now a days is suck up and still speak like you have any sort of chance at being good at this game. im glad ive finally called you out because your so called best friends on trial sorta like me better beause im not a fake little bitch like you. silent

tapout im done arguing with you, im not fake nor have I ever been, I'd believe you but ive never been kicked off a clan in trial and ive been in a lot of clans in my time dude. So, I must've been mildly popular clown Why shouldn't I target your immaturity? Im not annoying, try again. WHEN DID I EVER SPEAK LIKE IM THE SHIT???! I told you i dont stroke my ego, you wanna deny it go ahead idgaf. you were an asshole i taught you everything i know about this game and this is the thanks i get go fuck yourself fool jocolor

I dont suck up to anyone, unlike you. I imagine there was a lot of dick riding to get into -GB- and if there wasn't congratz you got into the 9th remake warm feelings all around, you left =SA= b/c you thought of paven as a competitor that says a lot about your personality, stop taking this game so seriously dude or its gonna consume you Neutral Called me out? What a joke... Just go deal with your teenage angst and someday you'll realize you were wrong and should've just turned the other cheek as im doing with you now What a Face

you deserve a Like a Star @ heaven

Edit: tapout if I admit your a decent player will you leave me the fuck alone? Sleep
Back to top Go down
-Gß-Tapout
Decent
Decent
-Gß-Tapout

PostSubject: LOOOOOOOOL   Dan pretending to be drunk and brave I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:09 pm

dan you think these people are your friends but their not. they pity you because you act so nice and innocent to get into clans. i dont need to suck any dick to get into any clan. you think prome likes you? not what he told me. i dont mean to use promes name in this situation but the people you think enjoy having you as a friend dont. face the harsh reality. ive always thought you were snotty. since day one. and people wouldnt be agreeing with me. and comment what you want on the 9th installment of gb. all i know is i was better than you ever were in your so called ancient prime. go do some knitting or w.e gayboys like u do.

OH AND YOUR NOT POPULAR LOLOLOL. that was a mistake writing because it made me laugh the most out of all the stupid shit you said.
Back to top Go down
-Gß-Tapout
Decent
Decent
-Gß-Tapout

PostSubject: LOOLOLOL X2   Dan pretending to be drunk and brave I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:09 pm

and i dont take this game seriously. but i do take making fun of you seriously.
Back to top Go down
antwon

PostSubject: Re: Dan pretending to be drunk and brave   Dan pretending to be drunk and brave I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:57 pm

the twonsta monsta has the final word, and that word is

Dan + Tapout: legit motha fuckers

pzz niggz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dan pretending to be drunk and brave   Dan pretending to be drunk and brave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dan pretending to be drunk and brave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Trial United :: Halo Trial Lounge :: Halo Trial's Gag Reels-
Jump to: