Halo Trial United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legendary Clans

Go down 
+26
draggy
Proxy
{HE}ViPeR
{IS}Kenshin
♫♣Johnmusic♣♫~QS
Subé
Fiasco
virroken
SRC Bungie
exora
MEGAPANDA
Boat
`SNΞΔKY_[QS]
bluR`|glimps3'
=SA=hydro
Locke
mortal
diox1d3
=SA=Prome
comik
PuN
shoxZz
#enL!ght
Dan
Jt | Têå
DantE
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DantE
Decent
Decent
DantE

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Before this starts a flame war, I want to see ya'lls opinions on legendary clans of different eras. Starting from the beginning until about 3 or 4 years ago, what do you all think the legendary clans are? Then, again, from about 2 - 3 years ago until present, list which clans you think fit the bill.
Back to top Go down
Jt | Têå
King
King
Jt | Têå

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:17 pm

Well I was lucky enough to be around in the time of the all the great clans.

I was apart of [ss] and =mc= in my opinion I liked [ss] better Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/godsbattalion/
Dan
Legend
Legend

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:46 pm

=SA= originals and first remake and iX` whenever, no contest Smile

Edit: mortalRarelegends were pretty good too and original eHi
Back to top Go down
#enL!ght
Beast
Beast
#enL!ght

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:52 pm

i believe clan ßOT was halo in its prime hands down.
Back to top Go down
shoxZz
Pro
Pro

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:32 pm

I was in iX‘ and =SA= still am ^-^ LOL
Back to top Go down
PuN
Pro
Pro

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:59 am

i think hes talking about the originals not remakes shox...
no offence.
Back to top Go down
Jt | Têå
King
King
Jt | Têå

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:36 pm

=SA= isn't even close to be the best. There like in the top ~20
Back to top Go down
comik
Pro
Pro
comik

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:49 pm

i always wanted to join iX` but i wasnt good enough at the time haha. also EHI_ dominated
Back to top Go down
shoxZz
Pro
Pro

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:42 pm

Yeah in original ix not sa though o.o
Back to top Go down
=SA=Prome
Legend
Legend
=SA=Prome

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:15 am

I can tell Dante wants someone to say "OMG GB WAS SO LEGENDARY!!!!!!"

but no one did so far. ^_^

so for the sake of saving Dante's face...

OMG DUDE GB WAS SOOOOOOO LEGENDARY LIKE 3 YEARS AGO! TOO GOOD! TOOOO GOOD!

^_^
Back to top Go down
https://halotrialunited.forumotion.com
diox1d3
Beast
Beast

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:17 pm

eHi was bomb as hell.
Back to top Go down
mortal
Pro
Pro
mortal

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:21 pm

I believe I rape you all!
Back to top Go down
Locke
Beast
Beast
Locke

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:37 pm

Old school R3 was pretty decent. I remember a couple of old players (Virroken, Falafire) beating Acidic and Rabbi in 2v2 TS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.r3clan.tk
Jt | Têå
King
King
Jt | Têå

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:06 pm

List the Top 15 Clans of All Time.

1.[ss]
2.=mc=
3.[ÐL]
4.{X}
5.[EHI]/EHI_ Old.
6.-Gß-/-Ex- Old.
7.=HBR= Old.
8.«XB»
9.iX`Old.
10.=SA= Old
11.MDN
12._iL_
13.{GT}
14.~zl~
15.Shi}

IDK ITS HARD TO DECIDE! Thanks Xanax with the help. <3
Back to top Go down
=SA=hydro
Beast
Beast

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:42 pm

DIP CLAN LOLOLOLOLLOLOL JEWJEWJEJWJEWJEWJEWJEWJEWJEWJEWJEWJEWJEWJEWJEWJEWJEWJEWJEWJEWJEJEWJEJWJEJWEJEJWEJEJEJJWEJEJEWJWEJWEJWEJWEJWEJWEJWEJWEJEJWJWEJWEJEWJWEJWJEWJEWJEJWJE
Back to top Go down
bluR`|glimps3'

bluR`|glimps3'

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: top clans   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:18 pm

hey umm i wouldnt saying that hco is pretty good and r we just talking about trial right. NP is pretty good i seen there ss around. sa is ight they just got alot of rep it seems
Back to top Go down
`SNΞΔKY_[QS]
Decent
Decent

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:25 pm

Let us not forget PI..

and DIP will go down in history for sure lol But yes old GB, and [ss] are legendary. .I would have to agree about ss being the most legendary. Just have to mention the names Frogger, Wicked, and Soldier for those that remember those guys wow were they fuckin good!, and of course Prome too will make wikipedia when someone writes of Halo Trial.. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.qsclan.tk
diox1d3
Beast
Beast

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:54 pm

Locke wrote:
Old school R3 was pretty decent. I remember a couple of old players (Virroken, Falafire) beating Acidic and Rabbi in 2v2 TS.

We never beat them. Even with our good players... but R3 back then was kickass, loved it; too bad it died along with its glory. +NP+ for the fucking win!
Back to top Go down
Boat
Pro
Pro

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:48 pm

diox1d3 wrote:
Locke wrote:

We never beat them. Even with our good players... but R3 back then was kickass, loved it; too bad it died along with its glory. +NP+ for the fucking win!

Hmm... Maybe ®️³'s good name could be restored if people would quit leaving it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.r3clan.tk
diox1d3
Beast
Beast

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:59 pm

®³Ø¬Boat wrote:
diox1d3 wrote:
Locke wrote:

Hmm... Maybe ®️³'s good name could be restored if people would quit leaving it?

And quit coming back to it, but we all know that's not gonna happen. +NP+ for the win.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Legend
Legend

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:53 pm

Jt | Têå wrote:
List the Top 15 Clans of All Time.

1.[ss]
2.=mc=
3.[ÐL]
4.{X}
5.[EHI]/EHI_ Old.
6.-Gß-/-Ex- Old.
7.=HBR= Old.
8.«XB»
9.iX`Old.
10.=SA= Old
11.MDN
12._iL_
13.{GT}
14.~zl~
15.Shi}

IDK ITS HARD TO DECIDE! Thanks Xanax with the help. <3

which HBR are you referring too? the one with 3so in it or the original one with qmpizzle and loco or w/e
I'd probably put {IS} up there in maybe top 5, they were a pretty good clan, the old vers i mean
Back to top Go down
MEGAPANDA

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:29 am

-GB- - in its prime

=HBR= -the original

{GT} - Floam had a ridiculous shot..

[mRl] - (won even with ping disadvantages against top tier teams) ahax was disgusting.

-oS- - when irein was in it

CIA - when qmp was in it. best sniper to ever grace trial IN MY OPINION.

r_`(sorry if i fucked up the tag its been ages) - that enmity was really annoying to play against when he was on fire. all good players.

sZ` 1st one with cha0z,ox3y and r3d-x. Although they were shady they still had very good shots.

[ss] - if my memory serves me correctly, skyracer was in this clan and he went on to be an incredible player in full. utterly ridiculous shot. If not still a great clan. Smile
Back to top Go down
=SA=Prome
Legend
Legend
=SA=Prome

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: =SA= forever   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:57 am

=SA= in its prime,
=SA= when it first started.
=SA= 5 months ago,
=SA= now.

=SA= in its sleep,
=SA= when it's awake.
=SA= dressed in tuxedo,
=SA= butt naked.

=SA= created legends,
=SA created monsters.
=SA= nurtured Dante,
=SA= harvested hood.
=SA= brings out the best of Venom,
=SA= brings out the worst of pickle.

Whatever the time, whatever the form.

=SA= forever.
Back to top Go down
https://halotrialunited.forumotion.com
Dan
Legend
Legend

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:21 am

`SNΞΔKY_[QS] wrote:
Let us not forget PI..

and DIP will go down in history for sure lol But yes old GB, and [ss] are legendary. .I would have to agree about ss being the most legendary. Just have to mention the names Frogger, Wicked, and Soldier for those that remember those guys wow were they fuckin good!, and of course Prome too will make wikipedia when someone writes of Halo Trial.. xD

off prome's nutz please he gets enough worship for looking like Tom Cruise. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dan
Legend
Legend

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:25 am

LethuL wrote:
-GB- - in its prime

=HBR= -the original

{GT} - Floam had a ridiculous shot..

[mRl] - (won even with ping disadvantages against top tier teams) ahax was disgusting.

-oS- - when irein was in it

CIA - when qmp was in it. best sniper to ever grace trial IN MY OPINION.

r_`(sorry if i fucked up the tag its been ages) - that enmity was really annoying to play against when he was on fire. all good players.

sZ` 1st one with cha0z,ox3y and r3d-x. Although they were shady they still had very good shots.

[ss] - if my memory serves me correctly, skyracer was in this clan and he went on to be an incredible player in full. utterly ridiculous shot. If not still a great clan. Smile

this guy knows lol, was cha0z the same one from k20 b/c i remember playing gainst him and MooNz and we just got roflstomped. Sad and you sure matt was in -oS-? I always thought he was like a loan wolf, but id say pyro and moonz were the force behind oS and also probably ryd3r. Oh and yeah =SA= all the way, we were undefeated when we were active and dante's clan $ was super stacked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legendary Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legendary Clans
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next