Halo Trial United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legendary Clans

Go down 
+26
draggy
Proxy
{HE}ViPeR
{IS}Kenshin
♫♣Johnmusic♣♫~QS
Subé
Fiasco
virroken
SRC Bungie
exora
MEGAPANDA
Boat
`SNΞΔKY_[QS]
bluR`|glimps3'
=SA=hydro
Locke
mortal
diox1d3
=SA=Prome
comik
PuN
shoxZz
#enL!ght
Dan
Jt | Têå
DantE
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DantE
Decent
Decent
DantE

Legendary Clans - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Why are you raging at us when you're the one who has these oldschool screenshots? Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that mean you played trial? AND, because you're posting on here.. you obviously have some interest in it still..

On a different note, I agree and disagree with you. The players make the clans. The same goes for sports. Players on certain teams of certain years make those teams memorable. Ex. The 1995-1998 Chicago Bulls, the 2008 Steelers, etc. The Bulls had Jordan, Pippen, etc etc... The Steelers had Hines Ward, Santonio Holmes, etc etc... In Halo, clans of certain eras had their best players that helped make their clans legendary. It is quite possible to have a legendary clan of an era.. but maybe not a clan that is eternally legendary.
Back to top Go down
{IS}Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:54 pm

DantE wrote:
Why are you raging at us when you're the one who has these oldschool screenshots? Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that mean you played trial? AND, because you're posting on here.. you obviously have some interest in it still..

Dante... ur a meanie.. i hate u.. ur gonna make me cry... Sad

The game is fuckin crack. Pardon me while i off myself..

/emo music ...

/uninstall ..

/wrists.
Back to top Go down
Proxy
Decent
Decent

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:42 pm

shoxZz wrote:
Yeah in original ix not sa though o.o

yea i highly doubt that.

[23:39] +NP+ Proxy: lmao shoxz says he was in original iX
[23:39] +NP+ Fiasco: LOL
[23:39] +NP+ Proxy: nigga is like 12 right now
[23:39] +NP+ Fiasco: LOL
[23:40] +NP+ Proxy: if he was in orginal
[23:40] +NP+ Proxy: he was like 8 years old
[23:40] +NP+ Proxy: shut the fuck up
[23:40] +NP+ Fiasco: lmao
[23:40] +NP+ Fiasco: ye
Back to top Go down
Proxy
Decent
Decent

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:46 pm

oh and prince was a major faggot
Back to top Go down
Fiasco
Beast
Beast
Fiasco

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:32 pm

nah shox is talkin about the ix bloc made i think and there was an ix before that
Back to top Go down
draggy
Decent
Decent

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:05 am

prestige
$
k20
cia
sz

ag2 ftw!
Back to top Go down
con xD
Decent
Decent

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:28 pm

Jt | Têå wrote:
List the Top 15 Clans of All Time.

1.[ss]
2.=mc=
3.[ÐL]
4.{X}
5.[EHI]/EHI_ Old.
6.-Gß-/-Ex- Old.
7.=HBR= Old.
8.«XB»
9.iX`Old.
10.=SA= Old
11.MDN
12._iL_
13.{GT}
14.~zl~
15.Shi}

IDK ITS HARD TO DECIDE! Thanks Xanax with the help. <3

tea dis is b52 scope [ss] r4ge if u remember me ^______________^

newayz, i'd say EHI_ iX` =SA= (maybe), =mc=, and maybe a couple others i forgot.
Back to top Go down
con xD
Decent
Decent

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:29 pm

{IS}Kenshin wrote:
$ D a N wrote:
this guy knows lol, was cha0z the same one from k20 b/c i remember playing gainst him and MooNz and we just got roflstomped. Sad and you sure matt was in -oS-? I always thought he was like a loan wolf, but id say pyro and moonz were the force behind oS and also probably ryd3r. Oh and yeah =SA= all the way, we were undefeated when we were active and dante's clan $ was super stacked.

I got screenshot proving i-r3in was in oS:

Legendary Clans - Page 3 Os_vs_11

I also got screenshot of rein and tic 0wning det and spic: XD

Legendary Clans - Page 3 Os_vs_13

oS was rape.

CIA was rape.

mRl was rape. Mad respekt to them. You guys try playing in foreign servers with no ping and then beating top pr0s repeatedly and see how you like it..

GB was full of fatties..

This thread is stoopid. Bad Dante, bad.

There's no such thing as legendary clans. It's all about the players. If rap3 players were together in a clan, then it became a legendary clan. And rap3 players always moved around to different clans. Fcken slut whores. Why are these legendary clans no longer around? Cuz the players left and without the players, the clans are nothing. Thus this thread is meaningless..

Stop playing the TRIAL version of a game, and use that time to get laid... homo fags.

-oS- was actually really fun, me i-rein panda ghost ownin bitches on the daily
lol agreed with that u guys should make a team for hpt Smile
Back to top Go down
Dan
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:36 pm

Fiasco wrote:
nah shox is talkin about the ix bloc made i think and there was an ix before that
i dont remember him so i highly doubt that too. Laughing and yeah k20 was a stand out clan, sX_ wasnt too bad either when it was like scooby, muscles, bootz, etc.
Back to top Go down
comik
Pro
Pro
comik

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:31 pm

wasn't original iX` lead by eklipzo.. cuz i was like 11 at the time and i remember being a nublet begging to join rofl. also prome i dont know if u remember but i was some random kid named stròké that used to talk to u. aka majesty's lil bro
Back to top Go down
=SA=Prome
Legend
Legend
=SA=Prome

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:40 pm

wtf ur maj's lil bro? gtfo.
Back to top Go down
https://halotrialunited.forumotion.com
Crown
Decent
Decent

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:34 am

dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnn
Back to top Go down
RBP

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:04 am

I'd go with ss and mRl ... Tea why would they not count ? they raped.

Right now it's kinda dead, I see a couple SA, GB and mRl players around but that's it. Broomish server is ok tho couple decent players when they play .. trance, fly, enlight, hexmurda

where's crayon at btw?
Back to top Go down
MuStAnG

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2023 1:09 am

Felt nostalgic and stumbled upon here. Hope anyone who stumbles upon this is doing well!

I started playing trial back in 2003, then joined =mc= within a few weeks. There was a clan initially in the early weeks of Trial that never got any mentions, -HE-. For the first few months of trial -HE- was the team to beat. After these first few months, many of them decided to make the switch to FV and rebrand. They all left together and were never really heard from again. After -HE- left, the old =mc= leader also stopped playing. I took over =mc= then linked with [ss] and {X}. Skyracer did the same thing with [ss]. The old leadership of [ss] would leave for a brief period then go on to form DFA then rebrand as EHI_.

I'm hazy on this, but I believe the emergence of EHI_ spelled the end for {X}. They were no longer top dog, and the two leaders really wanted to go to FV. They did as one huge group but never really got any traction. Until I would leave for FV maybe a year later, =mc= [ss] and {X} would ally against the likes of EHI_, =HBR= and to a lesser extent MDN- and <<XB>>. Those were awesome times and I still think about those great memories. Wish I could go back from time to time.

I'm trying to remember some of the larger teams back when I played.

-HE- Halo Elites, later rebranded to FV as -ES- Elite Soldiers
=mc= Master Clan, first named mustang cobra which is what made me originally join
[ss] secret snipers
{X} Xenophobia, later became x2o before switching to FV
[DL] Dragon Lords
EHI - Elite Hunter Infantry / DFA_ drunk fighting armada?
=SA= Silent Assassins
-GB- Gods Battalion
MDN (no idea)
<<XB>> Xtreme Battalion
=HBR= I wanna say that stood for herlinger brothers rage?

Miss those memories. I didn't stay on trial long like some, I left first and sky followed me maybe 6 months later. Occassionally we'd check in but by 2005-2006, we were completely gone from Trial. Believe it or not,  both sky and I still play games occasionally to to this day...and we still relive all the great stories and memories had in Halo Trial. Best wishes all!

=mc=Mustang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legendary Clans
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3