Halo Trial United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legendary Clans

Go down 
+26
draggy
Proxy
{HE}ViPeR
{IS}Kenshin
♫♣Johnmusic♣♫~QS
Subé
Fiasco
virroken
SRC Bungie
exora
MEGAPANDA
Boat
`SNΞΔKY_[QS]
bluR`|glimps3'
=SA=hydro
Locke
mortal
diox1d3
=SA=Prome
comik
PuN
shoxZz
#enL!ght
Dan
Jt | Têå
DantE
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MEGAPANDA

Legendary Clans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:02 pm

$ D a N wrote:
LethuL wrote:
-GB- - in its prime

=HBR= -the original

{GT} - Floam had a ridiculous shot..

[mRl] - (won even with ping disadvantages against top tier teams) ahax was disgusting.

-oS- - when irein was in it

CIA - when qmp was in it. best sniper to ever grace trial IN MY OPINION.

r_`(sorry if i fucked up the tag its been ages) - that enmity was really annoying to play against when he was on fire. all good players.

sZ` 1st one with cha0z,ox3y and r3d-x. Although they were shady they still had very good shots.

[ss] - if my memory serves me correctly, skyracer was in this clan and he went on to be an incredible player in full. utterly ridiculous shot. If not still a great clan. Smile

this guy knows lol, was cha0z the same one from k20 b/c i remember playing gainst him and MooNz and we just got roflstomped. Sad and you sure matt was in -oS-? I always thought he was like a loan wolf, but id say pyro and moonz were the force behind oS and also probably ryd3r. Oh and yeah =SA= all the way, we were undefeated when we were active and dante's clan $ was super stacked.

I remember a k20 vaguely (it's been so long I struggle to remember anything) so I'm not sure if he was in it but it's probably the same cha0z. Pretty sure there was only 1 cha0z. As far as matt/irein being in -oS-.. he was. Unless I was playing with his doppelganger for all those months lol Razz Ghost(ryd3r) was pretty solid too.

Also, I forget what teams that i-net guy was on but he was pretty good.

most of the teams d3t0x made were good but d3t0x was a cheating fag.
Back to top Go down
exora
Decent
Decent

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:01 pm

=mc= iX' and =SA= pooped on u all.

and `r_ was good until dante started letting random ppl in the clan. (thats wen me and lucky left lol)

...and team exora 8=D~
Back to top Go down
http://www.nigger.com
diox1d3
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:14 pm

exora wrote:
...and team exora 8=D~

YEAH! Haha.
Back to top Go down
`SNΞΔKY_[QS]
Decent
Decent

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:15 pm

$ D a N wrote:
`SNΞΔKY_[QS] wrote:
Let us not forget PI..

and DIP will go down in history for sure lol But yes old GB, and [ss] are legendary. .I would have to agree about ss being the most legendary. Just have to mention the names Frogger, Wicked, and Soldier for those that remember those guys wow were they fuckin good!, and of course Prome too will make wikipedia when someone writes of Halo Trial.. xD

off prome's nutz please he gets enough worship for looking like Tom Cruise. Wink

Cruise? lol naw. Spittin image of Bruce Lee in that av.
Back to top Go down
http://www.qsclan.tk
PuN
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:56 pm

anyone remember -E²- ?
even tho most of em were annoying crying babies.
they had some preety good players.
Back to top Go down
SRC Bungie

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:29 pm

Back to top Go down
virroken

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:57 am

diox1d3 wrote:
Locke wrote:
Old school R3 was pretty decent. I remember a couple of old players (Virroken, Falafire) beating Acidic and Rabbi in 2v2 TS.

We never beat them. Even with our good players... but R3 back then was kickass, loved it; too bad it died along with its glory. +NP+ for the fucking win!

TEHEHEHE. Getting carried is cool. Our record against them was like 3-50, but we snuck a couple in. Also, here's our complete record against them.

I'm surprised HE and CIA haven't been mentioned that much in here. In terms of lasting power and pub b_ dominance, they had it. Until, you know, they died.
Back to top Go down
Jt | Têå
King
King
Jt | Têå

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:44 am

My list pwns :] mRl doesn't count :]

• CIA wasn't a top clan don't get me wrong they were good but not good enough.

• =SA= was good in 06

• {IS} is basically _iL_
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/godsbattalion/
MEGAPANDA

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:00 am

Jt | Têå wrote:
My list pwns :] mRl doesn't count :]

• CIA wasn't a top clan don't get me wrong they were good but not good enough.

• =SA= was good in 06

• {IS} is basically _iL_

Why on earth doesn't mRl count? (lol)

also CIA was a top clan when they had their best line up on.
Back to top Go down
Jt | Têå
King
King
Jt | Têå

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:45 am

Nopeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
diox1d3
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:59 am

virroken wrote:
diox1d3 wrote:
Locke wrote:
Old school R3 was pretty decent. I remember a couple of old players (Virroken, Falafire) beating Acidic and Rabbi in 2v2 TS.

We never beat them. Even with our good players... but R3 back then was kickass, loved it; too bad it died along with its glory. +NP+ for the fucking win!

TEHEHEHE. Getting carried is cool. Our record against them was like 3-50, but we snuck a couple in. Also, here's our complete record against them.

I'm surprised HE and CIA haven't been mentioned that much in here. In terms of lasting power and pub b_ dominance, they had it. Until, you know, they died.

Nice. Haha Dillon's so chill though, pretty shure I was closer to beating him on FV than Trial and CIA was good but I don't think they were good enough.
Back to top Go down
MEGAPANDA

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:03 am

CIA was a top team. qmp, yayo, tank, and myself beat a lot of top tier people. Anyway, who were you 3 years ago? I don't remember a jt/tea.......
Back to top Go down
Dan
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:48 am

MEGAPANDA wrote:
$ D a N wrote:
LethuL wrote:
-GB- - in its prime

=HBR= -the original

[mRl] - (won even with ping disadvantages against top tier teams) ahax was disgusting.

r_`(sorry if i fucked up the tag its been ages) - that enmity was really annoying to play against when he was on fire. all good players.

sZ` 1st one with cha0z,ox3y and r3d-x. Although they were shady they still had very good shots.

[ss] - if my memory serves me correctly, skyracer was in this clan and he went on to be an incredible player in full. utterly ridiculous shot. If not still a great clan. Smile

this guy knows lol, was cha0z the same one from k20 b/c i remember playing gainst him and MooNz and we just got roflstomped. Sad and you sure matt was in -oS-? I always thought he was like a loan wolf, but id say pyro and moonz were the force behind oS and also probably ryd3r. Oh and yeah =SA= all the way, we were undefeated when we were active and dante's clan $ was super stacked.

I remember a k20 vaguely (it's been so long I struggle to remember anything) so I'm not sure if he was in it but it's probably the same cha0z. Pretty sure there was only 1 cha0z. As far as matt/irein being in -oS-.. he was. Unless I was playing with his doppelganger for all those months lol Razz Ghost(ryd3r) was pretty solid too.

yeahh both d3tox's clans gC and x3_ were rape. me, batosai, oxy and d3t would lay it down king

and panda im surprised you don't remember iceT J to the izzo, aka =SA= theif and =mc= somethingorother
Back to top Go down
Jt | Têå
King
King
Jt | Têå

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:13 pm

Hey Panda well I went by many names and was in many clans.
I was =mc=john.[ss]Tea,=SA=thief,-Gß-jt, and _iL_mbc.
I was in clans such as sys ,~zl~, -Ex-, =HBR=,nVu, DA, ~ Di` , and Dc-.
Back to top Go down
MEGAPANDA

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:35 pm

$ D a N wrote:
MEGAPANDA wrote:
$ D a N wrote:
LethuL wrote:
-GB- - in its prime

=HBR= -the original

yeahh both d3tox's clans gC and x3_ were rape. me, batosai, oxy and d3t would lay it down king

and panda im surprised you don't remember iceT J to the izzo, aka =SA= theif and =mc= somethingorother

Yeah he refreshed my memory on xfire. [ss]Tea clicked in my head. Razz I have shit memory and it's been a while lol.
Back to top Go down
Fiasco
Beast
Beast
Fiasco

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:38 pm

np and fu
Back to top Go down
diox1d3
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:55 pm

Fiasco wrote:
np and fu

Ye.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:32 pm

Fiasco wrote:
np and fu

no problem and fuck you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Subé
Decent
Decent
Subé

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:43 pm

[£LITE]
(mRl) original tags
[ss]
{GT}
iX, redrum was good
-GB- back in the day
Back to top Go down
Jt | Têå
King
King
Jt | Têå

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:30 am

I miss the old days :[
I don't know what fu is but i guess np is for +NP+ sadly it won't go down in the history books..you came to trial too late buddy ;]
Back to top Go down
♫♣Johnmusic♣♫~QS
Pro
Pro
♫♣Johnmusic♣♫~QS

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:51 am

Jt | Têå wrote:
I miss the old days :[
I don't know what fu is but i guess np is for +NP+ sadly it won't go down in the history books..you came to trial too late buddy ;]

Wait, you were =mc=john? Little bitchtit.

I'll be in a pub and randoms will ask me if I'm you, because if I was, I'd gotten really really really bad.

Quite annoying. ;.;
Back to top Go down
{IS}Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:18 am

$ D a N wrote:

I got screenshot proving i-r3in was in oS:

Legendary Clans - Page 2 Os_vs_11

I also got screenshot of rein and tic 0wning det and spic: XD

Legendary Clans - Page 2 Os_vs_13

oS was rape.

CIA was rape.

mRl was rape. Mad respekt to them. You guys try playing in foreign servers with no ping and then beating top pr0s repeatedly and see how you like it..

GB was full of fatties..

This thread is stoopid. Bad Dante, bad.

There's no such thing as legendary clans. It's all about the players. If rap3 players were together in a clan, then it became a legendary clan. And rap3 players always moved around to different clans. Fcken slut whores. Why are these legendary clans no longer around? Cuz the players left and without the players, the clans are nothing. Thus this thread is meaningless..

Stop playing the TRIAL version of a game, and use that time to get laid... homo fags.
Back to top Go down
diox1d3
Beast
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:04 pm

{IS}Kenshin wrote:
Stop playing the TRIAL version of a game, and use that time to get laid... homo fags.

I suggest you use the time you wasted on replying to this topic to get laid, you fucking fagget.
Back to top Go down
{HE}ViPeR

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:05 pm

Lol Who can Forget So¬ or Pk. So¬ was one of m faves. i was also in Ext when punisher was leader and SL.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:34 pm

{IS}Kenshin wrote:
$ D a N wrote:

I got screenshot proving i-r3in was in oS:

Legendary Clans - Page 2 Os_vs_11

I also got screenshot of rein and tic 0wning det and spic: XD

Legendary Clans - Page 2 Os_vs_13

oS was rape.

CIA was rape.

mRl was rape. Mad respekt to them. You guys try playing in foreign servers with no ping and then beating top pr0s repeatedly and see how you like it..

GB was full of fatties..

This thread is stoopid. Bad Dante, bad.

There's no such thing as legendary clans. It's all about the players. If rap3 players were together in a clan, then it became a legendary clan. And rap3 players always moved around to different clans. Fcken slut whores. Why are these legendary clans no longer around? Cuz the players left and without the players, the clans are nothing. Thus this thread is meaningless..

well no shit so he was, my bad. Matt never talks about that shit when he's in fv xD, and kenshin is weazel still around? I agree with what your saying clans are only legendary based on the players in them. Oh and why cant i do both Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Clans   Legendary Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legendary Clans
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next